The BSPCE plan, a suitable tool
Reserved for start-ups and joint-stock companies less than 15 years old that meet the granting criteria, the BSPCE plan is a suitable tool for attracting and retaining a limited number of employees at a lower cost.
A BSPCE project involves you in the long term and therefore requires a strategic reflection materialized by your business plan and the valuation of your shares.
Our advice will guide you in particular on all the design choices to be made:
- Articulation of the BSPCE plan with other compensation schemes
- Definition of the scope of beneficiaries
- Validation of the performance criteria to be met for the allocation or exercise of the BSPCE
- Choice of the assumptions for the evolution of the share value
- Choice of the number of warrants to be granted with or without a vesting mechanism (financial and tax simulations)
- Definition of the exercise and allocation periods, vesting clause, acceleration clause, etc.
- Preparation of internal communication materials